Being a WAHM isn't just a job or position — it's a lifestyle. This year's top articles showed exactly that, as it covered a wide variety of topics ranging from breastfeeding to jobs in the medical field.
1. 7 Foods to Avoid when Breastfeeding
The food that you consume while breastfeeding directly impacts the health of your baby.
2. Residual Income: What Is It and How Does It Work?
A residual income stream will earn you money even when you're not on the clock. Owning rental units, collecting royalties or investing in a savings and investment program are examples of such passive income.
3. Pain after Childbirth: What Is Normal and What Isn't?
Learn how to distinguish which pains after childbirth are normal, and which need medical attention.
4. Work from Home as an Internet Researcher
Learn how to utilize your knowledge of the internet to get you a great work at home job.
5. 6 Reasons for Getting Your High School Diploma
Graduating from high school and earning that high school diploma is important - more important than you may realize. There are real benefits to having a high school diploma and we'll tell you what they are.
6. 5 Resources for Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
It is important for single mothers to realize that help is available in times of distress.
7. Step Parents Legal Rights: What You Need to Know
A step parent's legal rights over a child that is not theirs biologically depends on the legal proceeding and the biological parents involvement.
8. 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Starting a Candle Making Business
Beginning a candle making business can be fun and exciting and a way to utilize some creativity. However, there are many things to think about before beginning that can help ensure your success.
9. Finding Legitimate Medical Billing From Home Jobs
Because of a medical industry that grows more complex by the hour (and the continuous need for doctor's to get paid for their services), medical billing from home, as well as medical transcription and medical coding, has become a popular home-based business.
10. The Tax Implications of a 1099 Contractor
Fill out a 1099 tax form successfully by focusing on these four areas.