- 4-6 salmon fillets
- Non-stick spray
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. organic white sugar
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. ginger powder
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Spray a glass-baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Wash and dry salmon fillets and place in dish. (If salmon has skin, place skin side down).
- Mix the remaining ingredients and pour over salmon.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes (or more if time permits).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour off marinade into a small pot.
- Place salmon in oven and bake 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile boil the marinade on a low boil for 3-5 minutes and reduce by half.
- Transfer cooked salmon to a platter and pour remaining marinade on top.
Jan Pinnington is a Nutritional Consultant and Founder of Healthy Hands Cooking. For more recipes, or to learn about their kids healthy cooking classes and instructor business opportunities, please visit www.HealthyHandsCooking.com