3 small organic chicken breasts
15-20 fresh asparagus spears
2 Tbsp. olive oil
Sea salt and black pepper
1/4 cup sweet and spicy Thai chili sauce
Toothpicks & parchment
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pound chicken breasts thin and cut into long strips.
- Clean and dry asparagus cutting off ends.
- Using a toothpick, secure chicken strip near top of asparagus.
- Wrap chicken strip around asparagus spear and secure at the bottom with another toothpick.
- Place "snakes" on a baking tray and brush with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with light coating of salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Bake for 17-19 minutes until chicken is soft but no longer pink.
- Carefully remove toothpicks and transfer to a serving platter.
- Brush a thin layer of chili sauce on each chicken piece.
- Serve the remaining sauce in a small container for dipping.
- Makes 15 to 20 pieces.