- Butter, olive oil or organic cooking spray (to oil grill)
- 4 medium peaches, slightly soft to the touch
- 2 Tbsp. 100% Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/8 Tsp. garlic powder
- Pinch red hot pepper flakes
- Pinch salt
- Heat clean grill to 400 degrees (medium heat).
- Moisten grill with butter, olive oil or cooking spray.
- Wash and dry peaches.
- Cut, split in half, and remove pit using metal spoon.
- Place peaches cut side down, close lid, and grill for 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
- Turn peaches and brush with marinade.
- Close lid and grill 3 more minutes.
- Transfer peaches to a serving plate.
- Brush or drizzle remaining marinade over peaches.
- Can be served warm or cooled.
- Makes a great side dish for chicken, fish, and seafood or a yummy dessert served over vanilla ice cream.