- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 20 oz. dried whole-grain or gluten free angel hair pasta (or other shaped noodles)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 20 Roma tomatoes, cubed
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 4 sprigs fresh Rosemary, leaves separated -
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Real Parmesan cheese
- Wash and chop tomatoes.
- In a large pot, sauté onions in olive oil until soft.
- Add tomatoes and cook for another 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- When veggies are soft, stir in rosemary leaves, butter, salt, and pepper. (You may add some water if too thick).
- Follow the cooking instructions and time on the box and CAREFULLY drain the pasta in a strainer placed in a sink.
- Lift the strainer from the sink (no rinsing is required) and place the strainer on top of the pot or on a paper towel to absorb excess water.
- Place a serving of pasta in each bowl, and top with a pasta sauce, and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.