- 2 to 2 1/2 lbs. grass fed organic ground beef
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/8 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp. yellow mustard
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1/4 cup no-sugar added ketchup (such as Walden Farms - or make your own)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 2 lb. loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Place ground meat in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whip eggs with a fork until blended.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except the ketchup) to the eggs and blend until smooth.
- Pour the liquid egg mixture into the ground beef.
- Using clean hands, mix the meat and egg mixture until well incorporated.
- Drop meat into as non-stick sprayed loaf pan.
- Using back of spoon, press meat down until touching all edges and smooth on top.
- Spread ketchup on top of meatloaf.
- Bake for approximately 60 minutes until meatloaf reaches a temperature of 160 degrees.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
*No-Sugar Homemade Ketchup (optional)
by Amy McClain of The Learning Spoon
- 1 Small 6oz Can Organic Tomato Paste (I used Mama Mia Brand)
- 1 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Tsp Distilled White Vinegar
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Celery Salt
- 1/8 Tsp Allspice
- Dash of Ground Clove
- Salt to Taste
- 6-7 Tbsp. of water to thin to desired consistency
Blend all ingredients until smooth.