1 soft pita shell – whole grain or gluten-free
¼ cup pizza sauce
¼ cup finely grated Mozzarella cheese
Assorted fresh toppings
- Heat nonstick pan over medium low heat.
- Brush olive oil on one side of pita and place in pan oil side down until lightly browned.
- Brush oil on second side of pita and flip.
- Turn pan to lowest setting and spoon sauce, cheese, and toppings on pizza.
- Place lid on pizza and allow cheese to melt.
- Transfer to plate and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Makes 1 serving.
Toppings shown: Mushrooms, Spinach and Olives