- 2 lbs. baby red potatoes (Look for the smallest you can find)
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Traditional Sicilian Blend Bread Dipping Seasoning (or your favorite herbs)
- Sea Salt and Pepper
- Parsley, fresh or dried
- Thoroughly wash potatoes.
- Place in large pot and cover with cold water by 1 inch.
- Sprinkle dash of salt into water.
- Bring pot to a boil and allow to simmer 8-10 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Carefully drain water from pot.
- Fold in olive oil, Sicilian herbs, salt and pepper.
- Place in serving bowl and top with fresh or dried parsley.