2 lb. Tri-Tip Beef Roast
1/2 Tsp. sea salt
1/2 Tsp. celery salt
1/2 Tsp. garlic powder
1/2 Tsp. black pepper
Your favorite BBQ sauce (optional)
- Allow roast to reach room temperature.
- Meanwhile, begin heating one side of grill to 400 degrees.
- Clean grill grates and coat with a layer of olive oil using tongs and a grill cloth.
- Rub olive oil all over roast.
- Mix salts, pepper and garlic powder and rub into oiled meat using your fingertips.
- Place roast on heated side of grill, close lid, and cook for 10 minutes. (Use a timer). Flip.
- Turn roast to second side and set timer for 10 minutes.
- Move roast to off-heat side and set timer for 20-25 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Remove roast from grill, place on a plate, and cover with tinfoil.
- Allow to rest for 5-10 minutes before cutting into thin slices against the grain.
- Top with your favorite warmed up BBQ sauce.