- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 Apples, washed and dried (Gala apples in picture)
- Pinch of cinnamon.
- 2 tbsp. fruit and nut granola
- 2 tbsp. pure maple syrup - See more at:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a shallow baking pan with cooking spray. (Glass or metal pan)
- Core apples. Slice top of apples and discard.
- Place apples in baking pan and stuff holes with granola mix.
- Sprinkle cut side of apple with cinnamon powder.
- Bake for 30 minutes until tender.
- Remove from oven and cut apples in half.
- Drizzle with maple syrup.
- Serve warm.
Jan Pinnington is a Nutritional Consultant and Founder of Healthy Hands Cooking. For more recipes, or to learn about their kids healthy cooking classes and instructor business opportunities, please visit www.HealthyHandsCooking.com