Packaged mixes can be full of artificial and harmful ingredients. This "Gooey Brownie In A Cup" uses whole, natural ingredients, and is super chocolatey! Oh, and did we mention it takes less than 5 minutes to make??
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1/4 Tsp. vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa
- 4 Tbsp. white organic sugar
- 4 Tbsp. whole wheat flour
- Powdered Icing sugar with sifter
- Add butter, water, vanilla and salt in a glass mug. Stir will with a spoon.
- Add cocoa and stir well.
- Add sugar and stir well.
- Add flour and stir well.
- Microwave on high for 45 to 75 seconds. The center should be slightly molten.
- Careful! It's hot! Do not overcook or it will burn.
- Dust with powdered sugar. Let cool slightly before eating.
- Makes 1.