- 1 tbsp. mayo made with olive oil
- 2/3 Cup light sour cream
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. each oregano and basil, dried
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Pinch of salt
- 12 oz. box of gluten-free penne such as rice, quinoa, or combo pasta
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, whisk together mayo, sour cream, garlic, oregano, basil, cheese, and salt.
- Toss drained pasta into mixture and fold to combine.
- Top with dried basil or parsley for garnish.
- Serve with a side salad.
Jan Pinnington is a Nutritional Consultant and Founder of Healthy Hands Cooking. For more recipes, or to learn about their kids healthy cooking classes and instructor business opportunities, please visit www.HealthyHandsCooking.com