- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp. whole wheat flour (or gluten free flour if preferred)
- Pinch 100% Stevia powder
- Pinch salt
- ¾ cup fresh or frozen cut fruit (such as blueberries, oranges, strawberries, pineapple, raspberries, etc.)
- Optional: Powdered sugar for dusting
- Combine first 5 ingredients in blender for 30 seconds.
- Meanwhile heat a nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Spray pan with cooking spray if desired.
- Pour batter to 5" diameter and cook crepe on one side.
- Flip when lightly browned and repeat cooking on second side.
- Continue until batter is gone making approximately 6 or 7 crepes.
- Stack crepes on plate.
- In same pan, warm fruit with a bit of Stevia powder if desired.
- Place by tablespoon into center of each crepe and roll into a log saving some fruit.
- Place logs on a plate, top with remaining fruit and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Jan Pinnington is a Nutritional Consultant and Founder of Healthy Hands Cooking. For more recipes, or to learn about their kids healthy cooking classes and instructor business opportunities, please visit www.HealthyHandsCooking.com