- 2 large egg whites
- 1 1/2 small bananas
- 10 pistachios, shelled
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium high heat.
- Melt a pat of butter and spread over bottom of pan.
- Meanwhile, whip egg whites with a fork until light and frothy.
- Mash one banana with a fork until smooth.
- Fold mashed banana into egg whites.
- Pour batter into pan and allow to brown on the bottom.
- Carefully flip pancakes and brown second side.
- Crush pistachios using bottom of large glass or flat side of large knife.
- Remove pancakes from pan, place on plate, and top with 1/2 sliced banana and crushed pistachios.