Stir fry your favorite veggies to make a delicious side dish or add lean protein and whole grain rice to make it a complete meal.
1 Tbsp. olive oil
4 cups of your favorite fresh veggies cut into similar sized pieces
4 cups steamed brown rice
Stir Fry Sauce
1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
2 Tbsp. organic brown sugar
1 Tbsp. cornstarch
1/2 Tsp. powdered ginger
- Clean and cut veggies into similar sized pieces.
- Heat oil in nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Sauté veggies until tender soft about 6 minutes.
- Mix sauce ingredients in separate container.
- Add sauce to veggies and stir to combine.
- Sauce will thicken quickly.
Remove from heat and serve over steamed brown rice.