- 3 lbs. St. Louis Style Pork Ribs
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder
- 1/2 cup of your favorite BBQ Sauce
- Lightly season ribs on all sides with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Place ribs in a large oval crockpot.
- Spoon 1/2 cup BBQ sauce on top of ribs. (Use enough sauce to form a layer over top of ribs).
- Set crockpot to high and cook for 6 hours (or low for 8 hours). Do not lift lid.
- Ribs are ready when they fall off the bone.
- Serve ribs with steamed brown rice and steamed green veggies or salad.
- Spoon rib sauce over rice for extra flavor.
- Heat additional sauce from the jar (if desired) and serve as extra sauce on the side.