8 cups of fresh broccoli florets (about 1 head)
1 bunch of chives thinly cut
1/2 cup dried cranberries
3 Tbsp. olive oil
3 Tbsp. rice vinegar
2 Tbsp. organic sugar OR 100% Stevia powder to taste
1/4 sliced almonds or sunflower seeds
1/4 cup real bacon bits (preservative free)
- Wash, dry, and cut broccoli florets into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, chives, and cranberries.
- In a small bowl with lid, shake the oil, vinegar and sweetener until mixed.
- Drizzle over broccoli and toss to coat.
- Chill until serving.
- Sprinkle with sliced almonds (or sunflower seeds) and bacon bits.