- 1 large egg, whipped with a fork
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp. onion, chopped fine
- 2 Tbsp. cooked ham, cut into small cubes
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- Cooking Spray (optional)
- Heat small nonstick pan over medium heat (coated with small amount of butter or cooking spray).
- Add salt, pepper, onion and ham to whipped eggs and pour into pan.
- Allow egg mixture to set.
- Meanwhile, toast bread.
- Flip egg mixture to cook on reverse side until liquid is gone.
- Butter one side of each piece of toast.
- Place egg mixture between buttered slices of toast.
- Traditionally served dipped in ketchup.