1/2 green bell pepper, washed, dried, and hollowed out
1/4 cup chicken breast, canned, no preservatives, made with sea salt, packed in water (such as "Valley Fresh" brand)
1/2 celery stick, diced small
1/2 tbsp. Mayo, Non-GMO (such as "Just Mayo" brand)
1/2 tbsp. Greek yogurt, non-fat, plain
1/8 tsp. salt
- Prepare green pepper by washing, drying, and hollowing out the inside to use as a bowl.
- Place chicken (water removed) into a small mixing bowl and break with fork.
- Add Mayo, Greek yogurt, salt, pepper, and celery.
- Mix until combined.
- Scoop mixture into green pepper.
- Serve with whole grain bun or whole grain crackers.
- Recipe can be doubled, tripled, etc. as needed.