- 2 cups dark chocolate chips (or semi-sweet)
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Lay waxed paper on counter or flat surface.
- Melt chocolate chips slowly over low heat in heavy saucepan stirring constantly just until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in chow mein noodles.
- Quickly stir in chopped nuts and raisins.
- Immediately drop by spoonful onto waxed paper.
- Cool completely before handling.
- If possible, refrigerate to harden more quickly.
Makes approximately 24 cookies.
Jan Pinnington is a Nutritional Consultant and Founder of Healthy Hands Cooking. For more recipes, or to learn about their kids healthy cooking classes and instructor business opportunities, please visit www.HealthyHandsCooking.com