- 1/2 cup oatmeal (preferably not the quick cooking kind)
- Salt (pinch)
- Stevia powder (or other natural sweetener), to taste
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries, rinsed
- Greek vanilla yogurt (dollop)
- Granola (1 Tsp)
Place oatmeal, salt, sweetener, and water in a microwaveable container.
- Cook on high for 3 minutes.
Stir and allow to cool for 30 seconds.
- Place spoonful of oatmeal in a cup, parfait dish, or small bowl.
Place a layer of blueberries on top of oatmeal.
- Repeat for one more layer.
Add dollop of yogurt on top.
- Sprinkle with granola and top with a fresh blueberry.