- 4 organic chicken breasts
- Salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 Tbsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 Tbsp. dried basil
- Slightly pound chicken breasts until even thickness.
- Season chicken lightly with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken in a large zip lock bag.
- Mix marinade ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 24 hours. When ready to cook, discard marinade.
- Oil or spray grill. Heat to medium high heat.
- Cook chicken on direct heat for 5 to 6 minutes. Turn once.
- Cook for another 5 to 6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- May be drizzled with additional balsamic vinegar before serving.