- 6 large eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh ingredients such as chopped green onion, red pepper, broccoli, ham, bacon bits, tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach, etc.
- Shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray muffin cups with non-stick spray
- Whip eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a large bowl
- Allow each family member to place fresh ingredients in their muffin cup, OR toss desired quantity of fresh ingredients into your egg mixture
- Pour egg mixture into cups filling 3/4 full
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until light and fluffy
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese
Makes 8 frittatas.
Jan Pinnington is a Nutritional Consultant and Founder of Healthy Hands Cooking. For more recipes, or to learn about their kids healthy cooking classes and instructor business opportunities, please visit www.HealthyHandsCooking.com