These gluten free Asian rolls can be stuffed with your favorite veggies, proteins, and sides and have a pasta texture on the outside. Encourage your children to make their own by selecting their favorite pre-cut veggies.
- 4 Spring Roll Wraps
- 12 pre-cooked cocktail shrimp, cleaned
- 1/2 Avocado, sliced thinly
- 2 Tbsp. shredded cabbage
- 4 baby carrots sliced lengthwise
- 4 slices bell pepper, any color
- 1 green onion, sliced into 4, 2" pieces
- Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- Soak the first spring roll wrapper in warm water until the texture turns flimsy and translucent.
- Transfer to a clean dishtowel and pat lightly to dry.
- Place 1 slice of avocado, 3 shrimp, a carrot, a slice of pepper, a green onion, and a pinch of cabbage on end of wrap.
- Roll forming a log, tucking in the ends half way.
- Dip in your favorite soy sauce or Asian dipping sauce.
- Repeat with remaining wraps.
- Makes 4 wraps (1 serving)
*Experiment with a variety of ingredients such as hummus, tahini, chicken, steamed rice, salad mix, feta, olives, and more. The options are only limited to your imagination. Veggie rolls also make a wonderful, healthy