4 New Gold Potatoes
Course Sea Salt
Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Wash and dry potatoes. (New Gold potatoes have very thin skins that are perfect for crisping).
- Place a wooden spoon handle lengthwise beside each potato.
- Carefully slice through each potato forming thin "chips" stopping at the depth of the spoon. (This will keep the bottom of the potato in tact).
- Place potatoes on parchment paper.
- Using a pastry brush, spread each potato with olive oil.
- Generously season each potato with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 1 hour until cooked through.
- Brush another layer of olive oil, salt, and pepper on top.
- For crispy potatoes, set oven to broil.
- While carefully watching, broil potatoes until tops are crispy.
- Remove when desired browning is reached.