Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Transcription & Writing > Writing: Freelancing

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-22-2016, 11:28 AM
WAHM Regular

Default If I Could Attend a Free Webinar on Freelancing, The Topic I'd Want is...

Do you have burning questions about business? Or things you wished you learned about earlier in your freelance career?

For me, it would be all about firing clients, which is a skill I've had to pick up on the way. What would you want a free training on?

My Story in Business Insider
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2016, 06:38 PM
Super WAHM

Default Crowdsourcing

How to use crowdsourcing for business ideas/to reduce your work load.
Old 01-25-2016, 01:22 PM
WAHM Regular

Thank you!

My Story in Business Insider
Old 01-26-2016, 10:34 PM
WAHM Regular

I'd like to learn more about how others find and negotiate prices with private clients. I am doing that now, but feel a bit like I am stumbling around, making it up as I go.

Also, if you do offer a free webinar, please make sure it includes enough "meat" to justify the time investment for participants. My email was inundated with free webinar options this month, but I found several of them to be a waste of time and didn't even bother logging onto those that were heavily wrapped in hard sell promos. I do believe it can be a good marketing tool, but people need to be clear that viewers may well perceive the value of the producer's products/services to be along the same lines as they webinar they offer. Give me junk and I will perceive your products/services as junk. Give me quality and I will be much more likely to project that onto the rest of the company also.