Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Transcription & Writing > Writing: Freelancing

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-09-2014, 04:42 AM
Registered WAHM

Smile Looking to Write Free Guest Posts

Hi,

I'm looking to write about 5 free guest posts on various blogs. The content will be high quality and can be on any subject you want, provided I can link to a piece on super expensive Celebrity bathrooms with a dofollow link. Higher PRs are nice, but not required. I can be reached at MosaicWritingGroup@gmail. Have questions? Shoot me an email.....

Ken
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 06-10-2014, 06:02 PM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via Skype™ to Michael Levanduski

Not to be a downer here, but this type of guest blogging will cause your site to lose rankings over time. Google has recently come out and said that using guest posts on sites that have nothing to do with your link will not benefit the site.

You're best bet is to find sites in your niche, and guest post directly on those.

Either way, Good luck!

Michael
Old 06-12-2014, 10:11 AM
Registered WAHM

Thanks Michael,

That's kind of what I was hoping for. I had hoped there would be a blog owner here that had a celebrity or kitchen and bath blog - even a DIY or renovation blog that was looking for some quality writing at no cost. Apparently, this isn't the case.

I've been contacting other blogs in those niches and had a fair bit of luck. I just wanted to put the opportunity out here first since this board has done so much for me in the past.

Ken

This ad will disappear if you login