Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Professions > Writing: Freelancing

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-01-2013, 03:48 AM
WAHM Addict

Default Better Business Bureau & Bubblews

Those who are waiting payment, you might want to head to the BBB.org and get complaints filed now, though it may be too late.

There is an alert on the BBB page for them stating that the company is no longer in business.

Volunteer Us LLC/Bubblews.com Review - SOCIAL MEDIA in Morgantown, WV - BBB Business Review - BBB serving Canton Regional and Greater West Virginia

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 08-01-2013, 09:07 AM
WAHM Regular

Wow. That was fast. I wrote a couple of things for them to try it out; now I'm glad I didn't stick around.
Old 08-01-2013, 09:29 AM
Super WAHM

Send a message via Yahoo to IrishChik

It's going through a name change. It's no longer Volunteer Us LLC but now Bubblews.com, LLC. That is why it is listed as "no longer in business." That is what happens when business names change/go through owners/partnership. Could just be the legal papers haven't been updated on the BBB site.

The address on Bubblews is in Virigina so that could be an issue too since BBB page is listing them as being in West Virigina.

I am not disputing the non payment issue. We can go round and round about that all day. I have been fortunate enough to cash out every few days and not have an issue.
Old 08-01-2013, 01:12 PM
Super WAHM

Send a message via Yahoo to IrishChik

Just wanted to share that Bubblews is aware of the BBB issue.

http://www.bubblews.com/news/850536-...ubblewscom-llc

Be sure to read all the info in the comments.

Also, in the BubblewsSupport1 content there is an article posted regarding the problems with payments and that they are aware not everyone breaks the rules. Sounds like they are going to be changing the payment system because it is just too hard for them to keep up with all the $25 payments every day from people all over the world.

Either way, I will probably write there until the well runs dry. I find it fun and a nice change of pace from "work" writing and I can blab on about my fiction stuff.
Old 08-01-2013, 02:26 PM
Awesome WAHM

Thanks for that.

I'm going to take a break until I see what they change with the payments. I like it, but I don't have time to spend there with all the changes.
Old 08-01-2013, 05:43 PM
Awesome WAHM

I haven't been paid yet, and I cashed out three times. I liked writing there, but the lack of communication made me stop. I didn't violate any rules, and I sent three emails asking what happened to my redemptions. I haven't heard anything back. I think the company would be great, but I think they grew quickly and aren't at the stage where they can handle it.
Old 08-02-2013, 03:09 AM
Awesome WAHM

I've been lucky enough to be paid every time I've submitted for a redeem. I believe this last one was my 6th or 7th. I've been writing over there knowing they are really just in over their heads. I don't get why they don't add more people to their crew to take up the workload. I can imagine how overwhelmed they are. But at the same time, it's not fair for people to not get a response and or not get paid.
Old 08-02-2013, 12:43 PM
Awesome WAHM

I have sent about 15 messages - and no one has responded. I will reach a cash out soon - so then I will know if it was just them being disorganized. I keep seeing plagerized photos and posts making a ton of money for the site though. In fact from what I have seen those writers make the most money and get payouts.
Old 08-03-2013, 06:22 AM
WAHM Fanatic

There is a new email address for if you are missing payments on Bubblews. It is redemption.bubblews@gmail.com
Old 08-03-2013, 11:06 AM
WAHM Regular

BBB said they need an address to file a complaint. I don't know the the BBB site has the correct address. So, I wasn't sure what to do.

This ad will disappear if you login