Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Transcription & Writing > Writing: Freelancing

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-03-2013, 02:09 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Question about Scripted

Hey there,

I've a question about Scripted.com. I've read a few topics about it here, so I believe I'm in the right place!

I'm fairly new to scripted. I was accepted in the Healthcare specialty and just started to write for them a few days ago, when they just launched tons of articles by Pure Formulas. I've written seven so far, and almost all have the following status: "Requires Internal Review". Is it normal in the reviewing process? They have been edited by the editors, I don't have any edit to do.

I was just wondering how long does it usually takes and if these steps are common?

Is any of you also working to Pure Formulas, and have written any article for them that was accepted? There's still plenty of work to do there, but I'm kind of afraid of writing more until I get any notice about those I already wrote.

Thank you!
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 01-03-2013, 02:19 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Yep, I wrote for the first batch of pure formulas. I got paid but it took like a month and a half. I like the project, but I'm not entirely sure I'm doing it right since I never got any feedback last time, so I don't know how much work I want to take on. I was sure I would need edits since it was a new project, but I never got any edit requests, which just seemed odd to me (but I guess I can't complain!) My last batch is still sitting there requiring internal review, too.
Old 01-03-2013, 04:42 PM
WAHM Regular

Ah, I see. So I guess it's normal.

Yep, I haven't received any feedback as well. I guess I'll just wait and see how it goes.

Just another question. There are like several job requests by pure formulas for the same compound, lets say lipoic acid, but from different companies. Do you ever choose those? If so, you just write the same information in a different way?
Old 01-03-2013, 06:16 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I think I have written under 10 articles for the project so far so I have not come across that issue yet. I would think all you could do is write the same info differently.

This ad will disappear if you login

Tags
scripted