Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Professions > Writing: Freelancing

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-10-2012, 09:26 AM
WAHM Regular

Default How much do you typically earn from Hubpages?

Hi Ladies,

I wanted to know how much most of you usually earn from writing for Hubpages. I'm thinking about joining and I'd like a little feedback about it. I visited the site and it seems like it would be a great egg to have.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 04-10-2012, 10:26 AM
Super WAHM

I only have 50 hubs, four of which I just posted in the last week. My earnings so far this month are around 40 cents a day, total not per article. It's not a ton, but I'm still getting my feet wet. I see a lot of writers making a ton from Amazon, but I haven't had any luck. I posted a few reviews with Amazon capsules added to my hubs, but those aren't bringing in any sales.
Old 04-10-2012, 11:28 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytonjenn View Post
I see a lot of writers making a ton from Amazon, but I haven't had any luck. I posted a few reviews with Amazon capsules added to my hubs, but those aren't bringing in any sales.
What To Do With Amazon Earning Hub? Move Them to Wizzley
Old 04-10-2012, 06:45 PM
Super WAHM

Send a message via Yahoo to Lori786

Writermomma, the change that Lissie talks about in her hub was talked about quite a bit around November last year. However, nothing has changed as yet and there is no indication anything is going to change with respect to Amazon at HubPages anytime soon. I continue to earn very well with Amazon at HubPages. Of course, user experiences may vary depending on the subject of the hub and the products being promoted.

The integration with HP Ads, if it does happen, is not something I fear as well - primarily because my experience with the integration of my eBay account with HP Ads has been a good one. While I could never earn anything substantial with eBay on at HubPages previously, I now earn around $50-60 monthly through eBay alone - still my least earner when compared to Amazon, normal HP Ads and AdSense, but it is improving every month.

To answer the OP, while I can't give you exact figures, I can give you approximations. I comfortably exceed the payout thresholds with HP Ads, Amazon and AdSense monthly.
Old 04-11-2012, 05:43 AM
Super WAHM

Smile

I have almost 70 hubs and I make enough writing from them to get a payment every 2 months. The say the more you write, the more you get paid. I have been trying to write more. You can also get paid for your videos, to ask questions, and so much more.
Old 04-11-2012, 03:42 PM
Super WAHM

I'm so glad I read this thread. I've never done anything with HP because my Adsense account got pulled several years ago. (I fought Google and Google won. ) I was under the mistaken impression that Adsense is the only income option there.

Thank you for enlightening me.

This ad will disappear if you login