Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Transcription & Writing > Writing: Freelancing

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-17-2011, 01:35 PM
WAHM Regular

Default WritersDomain.net Review Times

Has anyone had their articles reviewed at WritersDomain.net? If so, how long did it take, and are the CE's reasonable?

Thank you!
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 10-17-2011, 02:33 PM
Awesome WAHM

All I can say is I did one on the 11th to test these folks out and it is still pending review. I think someone else here posted their terms indicate a five to ten business day window for reviewing submitted work.
Old 10-17-2011, 02:43 PM
WAHM Addict

Smile

Good to know! I also posted articles last week that are still pending approval, too.

Blinky :-)
Old 10-17-2011, 02:47 PM
WAHM Fanatic

How did you guys hear about them?
Old 10-17-2011, 03:19 PM
WAHM Addict

I did a test article back in late September and it was approved within a few hours. I then did my first article and it was sent back for edits the same day. That was last Monday and nothing has been edited since.

I've noticed it says in the help that articles take up to business 10 days to be approved. It just seems weird when my first article was edited and returned the same day I did it and now it's just sitting there.
Old 10-18-2011, 08:39 AM
WAHM Regular

Hi Meadow, Anng and everyone! I found you discussing our site, WritersDomain.net, and thought I'd chime in too. I'm obviously new here to your community and would like to interact as appropriate.

A couple of our editors have been out recently and we're a bit behind on reviews. We hope to catch up again by the end of the week *crossing fingers*. We're still a fairly small operation for the number of articles written each month and the number of writers so when someone here gets sick or has vacation then reviews can be slow in coming. Thanks for your patience!

We're also still developing the site and happy to get feedback or feature requests. Let me know how we can be of help to the WAHM community!
Old 10-18-2011, 09:00 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by WritersDomain View Post
Hi Meadow, Anng and everyone! I found you discussing our site, WritersDomain.net, and thought I'd chime in too. I'm obviously new here to your community and would like to interact as appropriate.

A couple of our editors have been out recently and we're a bit behind on reviews. We hope to catch up again by the end of the week *crossing fingers*. We're still a fairly small operation for the number of articles written each month and the number of writers so when someone here gets sick or has vacation then reviews can be slow in coming. Thanks for your patience!

We're also still developing the site and happy to get feedback or feature requests. Let me know how we can be of help to the WAHM community!
Thanks for explaining that. I kind of figured it was likely the post here brought in a rush of new writers and editing was overwhelmed.

This ad will disappear if you login