Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Transcription & Writing > Writing: Freelancing

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-12-2011, 07:23 AM
WAHM Regular

Red face Articles needed - Earn money writing online

Hi everyone!

We recently launched GhostBloggers and currently there is a high need for a bunch of articles.

GhostBloggers is a platform where you, as a writer, can write unique content and sell it to publishers online. The platform automatically handles copyright control, and our team manually checks, proofreads and approves your articles. You can build up a reputation via ratings and the pay is 3.5 $ / 100 words. (soon, you will be able to set your own rates too!)

So basically, you write an article and submit it. When approved, publishers can buy it and you'll receive 3.5 $ / 100 words when it's sold.
Of course, it's obvious that you're not allowed to republish the article somewhere else.

A number of buyers have pointed out that they're currently looking for and willing to buy articles on specific topics but they already purchased most of the relevant articles that were available. The publishers have indicated that they are still looking for more of the articles on the following topics:

• - Survival in the Outdoors | "Camping" or "Adventure"
  • - Military, Outdoors, Christian, Nonprofit organization management, Anglican, Book publishing
  • - Success in life
  • - Articles on Online Tech Marketing
  • - A series of articles regarding the importance of vocabulary in the SAT
  • - Other preparation tips for the SAT
  • - Logo/Identity design related articles

So, if you are interested, please register at www.ghostbloggers.net and start earning some decent money online.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me (dm?) or send an email to our support team via our contact page… (We're also on twitter)
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 04-12-2011, 07:37 AM
WAHM Addict

Just wondering... Has anyone worked with this company?
Old 04-12-2011, 07:41 AM
Super WAHM

I've not but just registered. We can see how it goes I reckon.
Old 04-12-2011, 07:53 AM
WAHM Fanatic

When do they pay? I signed up, but didn't see anything about payment.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:01 AM
Awesome WAHM

Send a message via MSN to dmcgaw Send a message via Yahoo to dmcgaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyMiss View Post
I think on the FAQ page it said that you could request payment as soon as an article had been sold.

Oops - the Sell page:
How to sell an article - GhostBloggers™ - Beta
Old 04-12-2011, 08:02 AM
Super WAHM

saw one writer on there that wrote 48 articles for them and only one sold. Sounds like a constant content type deal but they set the price instead of you.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:17 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinasam View Post
saw one writer on there that wrote 48 articles for them and only one sold. Sounds like a constant content type deal but they set the price instead of you.
Hi tinasam!

The "one" who wrote 48 articles and only sold one is a member of the founders-team and also a writer. He wrote a great deal of articles and published them all at once to make sure that there is a decent number of articles available on the platform in order to attract content buyers.

It's similar to constant content, but all articles are manually approved, it's not possible to preview (and thus steal) the complete article and soon you'll be able to set your own prices.
Since GhostBloggers is in startup fase, we're continuously adding new features.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:19 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyMiss View Post
Hi MissyMiss! When you are logged in as a writer, It's possible to request a cash-out via the "my options" menu item.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:22 AM
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to babs6219

And would we then be paid, right away? Is there a minimium necessary, in order to be paid? Thank you, I signed up!

Bobbie
Old 04-12-2011, 08:33 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by babs6219 View Post
And would we then be paid, right away? Is there a minimium necessary, in order to be paid? Thank you, I signed up!

Bobbie
Hi Bobbie!

Currently, there is a temporary minimum payout of 50 usd.
This is to make sure that the client is covered when there happens to be a copyright infringement. We do understand that this might be a hindrance. We're considering to change the system in a way that this minimum-fee lowers over time, depending on the amount of articles you have sold.

If you have any ideas on how we can improve the system, I'll gladly hear your input and feedback! We're trying to become the no1 stop for freelance work-at-home writers and we can use all the help and input you might have

This ad will disappear if you login

Tags
blogging, jobs, writing