Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Transcription & Writing > Writing: Freelancing

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-05-2009, 02:19 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile Constant Content Pay Roll

I used to write for cc a few years ago. Even though they said they pay monthly. They used to pay me on weekends. Do they still do?
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 08-05-2009, 03:20 PM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to lindawrites63

What is constant content website? I couldn't find it.
Old 08-05-2009, 04:24 PM
Super WAHM

They describe themselves perfectly. they say they are a "consignment shop for articles and pictures." Basically, you post articles (or pics) there that you hope to sell, clients go to the site looking for content and you hope they like and buy yours.

They do take a cut, 30 percent, I believe, so price your content accordingly. You can post your own stuff as well as respond to requests from clients, but when you respond to requests, you are writing on spec, so be aware. People that do well there often land private clients who continue to request from the same author. I had one a year or so ago, and I was able to make very decent money for about a month. I loved it! Haven't spent much time there lately.

If you want to sign up I'd love it if you could use my link--they have a referral program (and don't worry, my percentage comes from their cut, not yours!!) http://www.constant-content.com/?aref=11933

Feel free to PM with any questions!

Last edited by julieal; 08-05-2009 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 08-05-2009, 04:37 PM
Super WAHM

And here is the payout info, as listed under the FAQ for authors at CC's site:

When will I get Paid?
In order to get paid on the next payment cycle, you must have earned at least $5. Once you've reached this threshold, you will be paid on the next payday.

Payment is made the first week of the beginning of each month. Customers' payments must be cleared before payment is made. Payments are made one of two ways, if the payment is less than $500 the payment is made through Paypal. If the payment is greater than $500 Constant-Content.com offers wire transfers to the authors bank account directly. Authors can always be paid via Paypal if they prefer Paypal payments.

This ad will disappear if you login