Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales: Health and Wellness Companies > It Works! Global

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-08-2011, 06:17 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Talking Wraps Arriving Today Any Tips?

I have never tried ItWorks! wraps yet, but I have wanted to for 2 years.

I am doing Weight Watchers and I have lost 14 lbs so far, but I am not seeing the results I want on my stomach and arms yet.

So today I am going to use a wrap because I heard you can't do it on your period and I should be starting that next week, TMI sorry.

Anyways, I am going to do before and after pics and measurements in case this works how I expect it should

Do you have any tips to maximize the results?

Also, if I were to wrap my legs or arms for example, can I only do one at a time or is it okay to wear two wraps at once?

Also how often should I wrap?

Thanks Ladies!
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 04-10-2011, 09:15 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy100ForYou! View Post
I have never tried ItWorks! wraps yet, but I have wanted to for 2 years.

I am doing Weight Watchers and I have lost 14 lbs so far, but I am not seeing the results I want on my stomach and arms yet.

So today I am going to use a wrap because I heard you can't do it on your period and I should be starting that next week, TMI sorry.

Anyways, I am going to do before and after pics and measurements in case this works how I expect it should

Do you have any tips to maximize the results?

Also, if I were to wrap my legs or arms for example, can I only do one at a time or is it okay to wear two wraps at once?

Also how often should I wrap?

Thanks Ladies!

I like to wear mine to bed. I take a hot shower then exfoliate while I am in the shower, I don't use any soap on the area I am wrapping. Get out, make sure I dry off realy well then slap it on! Some people will also do some dry brushing to help, or use our face cleanser on the area for better absorption.

You can wear 2 wraps at once but not more than 2. You can wrap every 4 days. To make it easy to remember some people just wrap on the same day of the week each time.

Good luck!!! Let us know how it goes!
Old 04-11-2011, 04:57 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Hey thanks for the tip.

I had severe bloating after my wrap which luckily I was warned of before. Anyhow, I wont go into much detail on everything, but I do see at least 3" lost around my stomach, It is hard to be sure I am measuring the same part because things seem different, moved around and also that part of my waist is definitely less defined.

I see a difference in the mirror, tonight will be 72 hours and I am going to have my husband take my after picture.

I also notice a weight drop of almost 3 lbs so that was very exciting.

Next time, I am going to drink water before, during and after, even more than this last time because of the bloating I experience.

I understand that is due to toxicity and I smoke and I heard that this is common with smokers.

Thank god I was warned about this first!
Old 06-08-2011, 05:12 AM
Registered WAHM

Did you wrap again? I would love to hear how they are working for you. I have lost 5 inches from my waist (at my belly button) and 3 inches off of my hips after just 4 wraps! I love these!!!
Old 06-14-2011, 08:56 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Congrats and Welcome to It Works Family!

My name is Amy and I bloated too...I was and still am a little toxic. Over20 years of drinking Cokes, bad food I have never been a drug user nor smoker, but I do know that with those things you do have a lot of toxins in your body.

Okay, so I bloated the first 2 wraps didn't the next one and then bloated again...
Everyone is different...The one thing I see my stomach doing is looking firmer yes, I still need to lose more inches, but I look firmer and contoured if that makes since to you.

I would say get on the Its Greens to help get your body alkalined!

Also, I wasn't regular so taking that and doing the wraps has been helping....

How have you been doing? Where are you located?
Have you joined It Works Global on Facebook...I would

Amy
DFW, Texas
getskinnywithamy.com
Old 06-22-2011, 01:19 PM
Registered WAHM

Default wraps

I am also doing the wraps and I am a distributor. I have found for me it is best to sleep in mine. I do one wrap on my stomach and cut one for my love handles. I wear tight shorts and a shirt, it just works best for me!! I also do my arms with the and the next time my legs, I use the defining gel every day also and at nite I put it on my face. that is my daily doing on the wraps GOOD LUCK!!!

This ad will disappear if you login