Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Health and Wellness > It Works! Global

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-10-2009, 10:00 AM
Awesome WAHM

Smile Car Magnets

In the last week, I have sold 2 wraps just from my magnets. Well on Monday while I was at a funeral service it was stolen. In a church parking lot no less.. I should of know better and even thought about removing since the funeral was for a high school student as I am sure one of the kids thought it would be funny...My guess they will cut the girl's stomach out and put that on their vehicle or whatever. Just aggravating because I have to buy another one...

We did find humor in it. The mother of the deceased young man is my friend and she gave a speech to the kids in attendance. She spoke of being kind to everyone they meet, etc. She laughed and stated she should of added "thou shall not steal"
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 11-10-2009, 11:00 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Sorry Kelly, thats too bad

That happened with my Monavie magnets. I have my It Works but I haven't put them on yet, since I have the back window done.
I really should they don't help sitting in the box do they? lol
I will however take them off at night since I park outside and whenever I'm in an area that is a little shady...I have even had them stolen at my salon...
Old 11-10-2009, 11:40 AM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to blingblessings
Unhappy Kelly that's Crazy

One of my magnets came up missing at a funeral as well!! In INDIANA? What's up with that...sounds really creepy.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:31 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default I was thinking that too...

That is crazy. I feel badly for people who have taken the initiative with their business and that happens.

For those who have purchased and have either lost their magnet or it gets stolen...will you be repurchasing or do you feel it is not worth the risk? Does it make sense to take them off when you are not with the car or does that defeat the purpose somewhat? I know one person said they thought they lost one while driving down the road.
Old 11-10-2009, 01:21 PM
Awesome WAHM

Smile

I guess the hoosiers like them . Well I have been debating on getting something on the back window, but cant decide. Since its quick and easy most likely I will get another magnet from vista print. The magnet has gotten me a total of 3 wraps in a week. Just had girl call back that got one last week and wants another for boyfriend. She is checking out loyal information. So, all advertising helps.

As far as removing- I guess it just depends. I should of listened to my gut that day. It went through my head to remove because the nature of the picture kinda sexy and was at a funeral in a catholic parking lot. But, I thought- oh heck its a business and I am just parking my car.. We all know by now to listen to our gut feelings!!!

Last edited by Kelly Buechlein; 11-10-2009 at 01:25 PM. Reason: add
Old 11-10-2009, 02:45 PM
Awesome WAHM

Well, I went ahead and ordered 2 magnets from vista print from our link. 2 for $30 bucks not bad. I will give it one more shot. If these are stolen I will look into window decals..
Old 11-10-2009, 03:45 PM
WAHM Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to LisaKuhel

I got the magnets a while back.
One has faded with the Arizona sun here and kind of disinigrated. SO I will be doing the back window when I re-do.
For now the one magnet on the back is good! I do get lot's of conversations started with it.

I have 2 teachers right now fighting over my brag book lol.
Old 11-10-2009, 09:10 PM
Super WAHM

Send a message via Yahoo to GraceLiving Send a message via Skype™ to GraceLiving
Default hi

What website are you using to promote on you magnets that you are getting people wanting wraps

Thanks
Katharine
Old 11-10-2009, 09:19 PM
Awesome WAHM

Since its local I just use my corporate website link. What I find is the more people see my car around town they start to inquire. One girl is from the local deli and I drive thru at least once every 2 weeks. She has probably waited on me about 5 times before she asked. I just sell them for $20 and give all the recommended handouts and discuss how to wrap. She called back the other night and wanted one for her boyfriend. My car is parked on a busy street at the family retail business and I get leads from there as well.
Old 11-10-2009, 10:37 PM
WAHM Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to LisaKuhel
Lightbulb

I have my corporate website on there as well.

Not sure if I will use my CG nect time. Probably!

This ad will disappear if you login