Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Closed Forums > Working Sol

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-05-2010, 03:44 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile Interview with Working Solutions

Today I had my phone interview with Working Sol, I think it went well. The gentleman that interviewed me stated they were adding new clients. Being that I have had travel/hospitality experience, they seem to have several projects that service that area. I do hope to hear from them soon. The man told me that they do pay for training as long as you work 40 hours after you're done with training. That sounds fair, considering that I have been an IC for over 6 years and the projects I have trained for, don't pay for training. You have to go through the whole course and in hopes you pass the certification with the mock or live calls, before you have a contract with the project you are going to service.

Here is a link on some media coverage that they have been around since 1996, it's worth checking it out. Working Solutions - News Coverage and here is their website: Working Solutions - Agent and Technology Contact Center Solutions... and a commercial they made that was on youtube: Working Solutions - WS iNet Commercial

Good luck to you all, in finding what makes you happy "working at home"!
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 01-05-2010, 06:13 PM
Grand WAHM

Good luck and I hope you get it. Interviews can be so tough and having a good feeling about an interview is always a positive sign.
Old 01-06-2010, 06:40 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Interview with Working Solutions

I just received an email early this evening stating a they were offering me a position for a project. I was a bit shocked, due that the man told me the earliest I would probably hear from them would be early next week. I am pretty excited. I was wondering if any one else recently hear from Working Solutions.
Old 01-07-2010, 07:57 AM
Registered WAHM

You guys are doing better than I am. I have recently took all of their test but haven't heard a word from them. I am getting desperate for finding a job. If anyone can help please let me know. I do typing and data entry. Thanks!
Old 02-02-2010, 08:03 PM
Registered WAHM

I have also applied to working solutions today. I only need to take the second test and plan to call tomorrow. Heres for hoping I can pick up some at home work. I have never done this before but I am thrilled to try this. Any recommendations on the type of headset I should purchase if I do get an at home job?
Old 02-04-2010, 05:36 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile Interview with Working Solutions

I don't have a really fancy one, but the main thing you want in your headset that it has a voice canceling sound. So, if you have noise around, it really can't be heard. Plantronics headsets make good ones. Walmart, Target any discount stores carry them too. My husband found one for me on Amazon.com. If you're not in a hurry for one, you may get a better deal buying it online.

Good luck to you. I started working since last week. So far I am very pleased with it.
Old 02-06-2010, 02:44 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medemom3 View Post
I don't have a really fancy one, but the main thing you want in your headset that it has a voice canceling sound. So, if you have noise around, it really can't be heard. Plantronics headsets make good ones. Walmart, Target any discount stores carry them too. My husband found one for me on Amazon.com. If you're not in a hurry for one, you may get a better deal buying it online.

Good luck to you. I started working since last week. So far I am very pleased with it.
Congrats on getting hired! Can I ask how long it took after submitting your application?

Thanks!

~Tanya
Old 02-11-2010, 05:35 AM
WAHM Regular

Hello Sadmuffin,

I am sorry I have not had a chance to see this forum in awhile. Well, I had applied back in Dec. 2008, but I had forgotten about it, so I really never pursued it any more. However, I was doing other things, but not really happy with the other Work at home jobs I was doing. So, out of now where I get an email from Working Solutions about the media coverage they had in the past year. I saw it and went back to the application I submitted and just updated a phone number ( this was about mid Dec. 2009) and within 1 1/2 weeks I get an email telling me that I passed the necessary steps and now they wanted me to interview with them. So in early Jan, I had my interview and the next day I was offered a project. However the training for it did not start until end of January. I have working for them so far for about 3 weeks. I really like it. Our trainer was informing us that some people wait 2 to 3 years. They only select a small percentage of the many applicants. And then some only within a few weeks, so it does vary. I guess on the need too. I would not give up, from what I understand new projects are in the works and they will be needing new agents.

Good luck and hope you hear from them really soon!
Old 02-19-2010, 07:46 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medemom3 View Post
Hello Sadmuffin,

I am sorry I have not had a chance to see this forum in awhile. Well, I had applied back in Dec. 2008, but I had forgotten about it, so I really never pursued it any more. However, I was doing other things, but not really happy with the other Work at home jobs I was doing. So, out of now where I get an email from Working Solutions about the media coverage they had in the past year. I saw it and went back to the application I submitted and just updated a phone number ( this was about mid Dec. 2009) and within 1 1/2 weeks I get an email telling me that I passed the necessary steps and now they wanted me to interview with them. So in early Jan, I had my interview and the next day I was offered a project. However the training for it did not start until end of January. I have working for them so far for about 3 weeks. I really like it. Our trainer was informing us that some people wait 2 to 3 years. They only select a small percentage of the many applicants. And then some only within a few weeks, so it does vary. I guess on the need too. I would not give up, from what I understand new projects are in the works and they will be needing new agents.

Good luck and hope you hear from them really soon!
Thanks for getting back to me and for the info. I know they said they have nonphone jobs as well. Do you think these are extremely rare? It is what I'd prefer with a newborn, but would consider a phone job. too.

~Tanya
Old 02-20-2010, 05:35 PM
WAHM Regular

I know they have data entry jobs too, I believe non phone, but I am not sure how often they often they need agents for those projects, but maybe once you get your foot in the door you will see those come up 1st for internal agents. We have been instructed you have to work for one particular project for 90 days before applying for another one. So good luck hope you get in. I have enjoyed working for the project I am on for the short time I have been working so far.

Congratulations on your new baby too.

This ad will disappear if you login