Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales: Food Companies > Wildtree

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-18-2011, 08:41 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile Dear Reps

Dear Fellow Wildtree reps,

Let me know if you're still around! I know that I am not the only one who wishes dearly for this forum to become active again. I learned so much and gained confidence from the archived messages from this forum, bit would love to see how everyone is doing now!

I started back in March of this year, and I've had little successes here and there, which I believe would be much greater if I didn't have a full-time job as well. I have two new members on my team, which I'm superly-duperly excited about!

So, dearest Wildtree reps...give me a shout-out to let me know you're there and how your business is going!

Love,
A fellow Wildtree rep
Ashley
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 07-19-2011, 04:13 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acwildtree View Post
Dear Fellow Wildtree reps,

Let me know if you're still around! I know that I am not the only one who wishes dearly for this forum to become active again. I learned so much and gained confidence from the archived messages from this forum, bit would love to see how everyone is doing now!

I started back in March of this year, and I've had little successes here and there, which I believe would be much greater if I didn't have a full-time job as well. I have two new members on my team, which I'm superly-duperly excited about!

So, dearest Wildtree reps...give me a shout-out to let me know you're there and how your business is going!

Love,
A fellow Wildtree rep
Ashley
Hi Ashley! I just rejoined - couldn't resist the half price kit. Scentsy is still my main business but I am addicated to Wildtree's products.
Old 07-19-2011, 05:44 PM
WAHM Regular

Awesome! It's good to hear from you! Keep me updated on your business.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:19 AM
WAHM Regular

Hi there! How can I find out how many reps are in my area? I've never heard of Wildtree until recently, and am interested in trying the products. Have you all found selling success? Have many people heard of your company, or are you introducing them for the first time?
Old 07-20-2011, 12:54 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi, Indiana Girl! If you give me your zip code, I could call Wildtree and find out how many reps are in your area. If it makes you feel any better, even if there is a rep or two in your area, we do not compete with one another. The company and my team have been nothing but incredibly supportive.

To tell you the truth, I have found success selling Wildtree because people genuinely like the products. Not only that, but the products are all-natural, which means they are free from additives, preservatives, dyes, MSG, and high-fructose corn syrup. They are also manufactured in a peanut-free facility, and some products are gluten-free or dairy-free. Wildtree just announced that by this time next year all of the products will be certified organic!

Most people I speak with have never heard of Wildtree, which is great! It means that I get to be the first to introduce them to such amazing products, and that the market isn't saturated with hundreds of thousands of reps like in Avon or Mary Kay. Both are good companies, but there way too many reps for anyone to truly make an excellent profit.

If you'd like, message me your email and I'll send you the compensation plan and any other information you'd like to know!

Ashley, Independent Wildtree Representative

Last edited by Polished4Five; 07-20-2011 at 12:56 PM.
Old 07-21-2011, 05:23 AM
WAHM Master

Hi there! I re-joined, as well. I'd been toying with it now that life has calmed down somewhat and the kit special was too good to pass up! They've never done an offer like this. I'm waiting anxiously for my goodies and already planning out some menus, so I'm ready when it arrives.

Take care!
Old 07-21-2011, 07:26 AM
WAHM Regular

Yay! I'm so happy to hear you've rejoined! Welcome back and good luck!
Old 07-21-2011, 11:56 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I plan on re-joining before the end of the month, too! Health and fitness are my passion and what you eat is soooo important!
Old 07-21-2011, 12:47 PM
WAHM Regular

Woo! So glad to hear from you, Cheryl! Let me know if you need help re-joining!

I agree with you on our health and fitness. I'm striving to become a healthy, more fit me!
Ashley
Old 07-21-2011, 12:48 PM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl View Post
I plan on re-joining before the end of the month, too! Health and fitness are my passion and what you eat is soooo important!
Agreed, Cheryl. I try to stick to a clean diet and WT fits right in...You get tired of the same 'ol chicken breast recipes after a while!

This ad will disappear if you login