Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Professions > WAHMs in Party Plans

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-20-2011, 03:16 PM
WAHM Addict

Sounds like a great business opportunity, though I came across a few posts in other forums questioning authenticity of the jeans. I went to the main website for the company (Vault Denim - Designer Jeans In Your Home At Half Off | Sign Up or Book A Party) but cannot find any direct contact information for the company (i.e. physical address, phone number), only a Contact Us form. I would love to add designer jeans to my boutique events if they are authentic and I can validate physical contact information for the company.

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 03-21-2011, 07:08 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Vault Denim

Hello I as well have been doing Vault Denim for 6-7 weeks now. It is the most AMAZING thing I have ever done in direct sales. I'm in the Norh Texas area. I have built my team 30strong in those short few weeks.

I am doing it full time now and love it!
Let me know if any of you have an interest too!
Good Luck
Old 03-28-2011, 11:13 AM
WAHM Addict

I wonder why the company removed the ability for fans to post to their FB wall...looks like FB was a primary spot for reps to get questions addressed and for prospects inquiring about general business information...i for one was following the posts there while considering the opportunity...
Old 03-29-2011, 05:06 AM
WAHM Regular

Anyone know of any reps in Louisiana or east Texas?
Old 03-29-2011, 07:48 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Vault Denim

Yes, I know there are reps in those locations!

Also, as to why they removed comments from Vault Denim's corporate site - they want to give any corporate leads to the RCs and not have everyone be able to see the comments, people interested, etc.
Old 03-30-2011, 07:37 AM
WAHM Regular

Question Louisiana or east texas

I would love to have a party, but was told there is no inventory in my area. I live in SW LA near East TX. Metro areas near me are Lake Charles, LA....Lafayette, LA...... Baton Rouge, LA............Beaumont, TX............Houston, TX (about a 3 hour drive) New Orleans, LA (another 3 hour drive.

Last edited by rachel.LA; 03-30-2011 at 04:29 PM. Reason: spelling, clarification
Old 04-07-2011, 08:12 PM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via AIM to nrsgina
Default but can you recruit remotely?

If you have to have people in your area to get started, then can u recruit remotely? Say I live in CA and wanted to recruit my sister in MN? Thanks, G
Old 04-13-2011, 03:50 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwave06 View Post
Sounds like a great business opportunity, though I came across a few posts in other forums questioning authenticity of the jeans. I went to the main website for the company (Vault Denim - Designer Jeans In Your Home At Half Off | Sign Up or Book A Party) but cannot find any direct contact information for the company (i.e. physical address, phone number), only a Contact Us form. I would love to add designer jeans to my boutique events if they are authentic and I can validate physical contact information for the company.
did you go to the main website vaultdenim.com? then go to FAQ and it will talk to you about the authenticity. I joined under my siter in law and I made 1000 part time in my first full month with the company! Oh and got some great pairs of jeans at no or little cost out of pocket with the hostess credits. We opened NM in February and by march we had a second inventory and we are close to getting a third inventory with the growth already.
Old 05-05-2011, 08:11 PM
Registered WAHM

Did you ever get the info you wanted on vault denim? I have recently joined the company and all I can say is I am having a blast. This business is so easy because no one is doing Jean parties. I know there are a ton of posts out there but the company is so new there is so much room for growth. I would love to help anyone get started. You need to sign up under somebody because that is the way it works. The inventory is accessible and at no cost to have a party. Email me. Cecirainey@ hotmail.com. Don't miss the momentum!
Old 07-01-2011, 07:33 PM
WAHM Addict

I've received some phone calls and emails regarding vault denim. The company might want to do some training on not sending spam or targeting other direct sellers who haven't asked for information.

I especially liked the boldness of the email I received today in which my company name was listed as the subject but the content was one long vault denim ad. Oh and the very long message a gentleman left on my voice mail was annoying as well.

Don't let some people who don't know how to market ethically put your business in a negative light. It has turned me off from the company...and I wasn't even considering it. So, again, just a heads up that your company may want to do some training.

Look Good * Feel Good * Do Good

This ad will disappear if you login