Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Health and Wellness > ViSalus Sciences

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-06-2012, 11:38 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Considering

I am considering distributorship with this company. I would like to know pro's and con's please. I really don't have a lot of money at all to invest in any company. I do beachbody products as well and why they have a really good shake I personally can not drink it so I do not sell it.

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 03-06-2012, 11:56 AM
WAHM Regular

I just left Beach Body for Body by Vi. Their shake was so pricey and I hated the taste (I tried both chocolate and green berry, I didn't try the new strawberry but the general feedback was that it wasn't that good either). I'm still doing my beach body workouts, but I've definitely switched to Visalus for the shakes.

I admit I'm new to Visalus, but their shake is SO GOOD. I just had a birthday cake shake for lunch and it was way yummy! The best part is definitely the taste, but the cost is a close second. With Visalus you get 2 bags of shakes (replacing 60 meals) for less than the cost of one month of Shakeology. They also have different plans you can select from, you can get 30 shakes for $49.

They also have different distributorship levels. I know some people want the BMW so they go with the Executive Success System which is honestly more than I wanted to spend ($500). It comes with taster packs and a lot of information. I personally am going with the basic distributorship which is only $50.

Overall, my personal opinion is that this is WAY better than the Beach Body opportunity. Not only are the shakes better, but it is much more affordable! Hope this helps!
Old 03-06-2012, 11:59 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Hi

I sent you a PM
Old 03-06-2012, 12:43 PM
WAHM Regular

PM'ed you! I'm also in NC.
Old 03-06-2012, 01:25 PM
Registered WAHM

Smile ViSalus Sciences Considering

Hi,

I am a National Director for ViSalus and the company is great for many reasons. The products are terrific and the 90-day challenge really does work. The compensation plan is lucrative, as well.

I work for Home Business Success Academy and we work with hundreds of network marketers in several different companies. When our company chose a network marketing company to join (to prove how powerful our educational tools are), after reviewing several hundred companies, HBSA chose ViSalus.

To take a look at how our due diligence was conducted, let me know and I can send you the link to the webinar. The best part of listening to this iwebinar is that even if ViSalus is not for you, you will learn a lot about how to conduct your own due diligence when choosing a business to partner with.

Good luck - I think you are on the right track - health and wellness is still the largest network marketing vertical market in the world.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:24 PM
Registered WAHM

I'm in the same boat. I was thinking about just being a customer at first, just to get the shakes here asap then joining as a distributor at $49. Thoughts?
Old 03-06-2012, 08:37 PM
WAHM Addict

Hi Danimom I just sent you a PM hope it answers your questions!

Linda

Old 03-07-2012, 10:18 AM
Awesome WAHM

Send a message via Skype™ to RozPearcy

Just wanted to offer some thoughts from an Ambassador's point of view...the $49 basic distributor is what I would say a "last resort"...it's for someone who wants to do the ESS so bad but has absolutely no one to borrow from, really nothing to sell to come up with the money and will kick major bootay to get the $499 to then reinvest back into the business. Starting at the $49 means you only get access to the enrollers pool once when you hit rising star, but no more after that. It also means that you do not have access to the BMW bonus until you upgrade.

In my experience with those that join on my team as a basic, most do not hit rising star, and most have not made much at all with the company. The mindset is just not there to begin with. Again I'm saying most end up this way...I love it when people prove me wrong with this . However those on my team who are National Directors, close to Presidential, All the regionals and 98% of the rising stars all started with the $499 at the least. Just some stats to put things into perspective.

If you really want to make a serious income with this or really any company it's best to start in the right frame of mind, treating this as a business. With any business, more so outside of Network Marketing it always requires an investment.

If you start any business with a "lets see how it goes" I can say that more than likely it will not go well. Being successful in a business requires the right preparation, joining the right people, the right team, the right company that has the right products for YOU.

Having some skin in the game is really necessary to help push you to make this business work, and that is what the $499 and the $999 options give you. I have one girl that just joined that literally is going through bankruptcy right now and had no money to start at the $499. She saw why it was the better option for her, sold some baby stuff, and did other things that helped raise the money. It took her 6 weeks and she was counting down the days with me. You better believe with that sacrifice she has the drive to make this happen...it's that sort of drive that will make someone successful in this business. Match that drive with a massive effort, listening to the leaders on the team and following our simple system equals massive success.

However if you are really doing this as more of a hobby, and just planning on making a little commission here and there as people watch your story unfold then the $49 basic is really the better option.

Just some ideas from someone who started without really having the $499 but found a way to make it happen and reached Ambassador in 10 months with the help of my awesome team Hopefully it helps with your decisions!
Old 03-08-2012, 06:17 AM
WAHM Master

Totally agree with Roz!
When you invest in the ESS kit , the $499, you are also investing in yourself!
And those people make it happen!

I made rising star Director my first month and re-couped my initial investment and then some.
It's well worth it- to have all the contents of all our kits too. So you can BE on the challenge totally committed and have enough to share with friends and to use for sampling.

~Deb

Conect with me on Facebook
Old 03-08-2012, 07:57 AM
Awesome WAHM

Also, make sure you align yourself with a team who is going to help guide you, make sure they have a program in place that is very successful, Make sure you have a relationship with your upline.

Cheryl

This ad will disappear if you login