Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Web & Office > VirtualBee (formerly KeyForCash)

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-05-2013, 10:53 AM
Super WAHM

Default OK got email

I emailed Virtual Bee about work because it is the busy season. I asked them if they stopped giving work to U.S. workers. They replied that they have reached the peak season and that there is a lot of work available and to please log in and key. Well every time i log in there is no work. Only made $31.00 so far this year. Any U.S. workers getting a lot of work??
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 03-05-2013, 10:55 AM
Registered WAHM

Nothing here.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:39 AM
Super WAHM

Well, if it tells you anything, I've been on since 9 this morning and have made $1.60!!!! I don't understand why no one seems to be able to get an answer from them. I've emailed twice and gotten the same response.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:56 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by berly57 View Post
Well, if it tells you anything, I've been on since 9 this morning and have made $1.60!!!! I don't understand why no one seems to be able to get an answer from them. I've emailed twice and gotten the same response.
Thank you for the heads'up information.

I am in the process of looking for company's that pay for my services. I will take the advice form you and others to search, somewhere else
Old 03-05-2013, 12:10 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berly57 View Post
I did get a response, they said that there is a lot of work available to please log in and key, but there is no work!
Old 03-05-2013, 01:07 PM
Super WAHM

bambb --- No, I know, bambb, that's what I was saying I sent 2 emails and got 2 responses saying the same thing -- there's work and log on.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:28 PM
WAHM Regular

I got the same email this morning and there is absolutely NOTHING going on at the site. Why did they email saying they are at the peak of the season and there's lots of work .. and there is not a single snippet? Very strange!!! (and annoying)
Old 03-05-2013, 02:09 PM
Super WAHM

And I also get a kick out of the fact that they are accepting applications . . . makes absolutely no sense at all. It's just infuriating that they can't give a straight answer . .
Old 03-05-2013, 06:33 PM
WAHM Regular

I looked at my email and it said it was from Info At KeyForCash.com and that it was TO info@keyforcash.com ... how did that come into my inbox anyway? My email address was not even specifically mentioned. Was it a mass mailing? It has a case number and I have no idea what that references to.

I think something smells fishy!
Old 03-05-2013, 06:53 PM
WAHM Regular

Default ok got email

I am realy glad you recieved it.

Great evening too you.

Thank you for the information.

This ad will disappear if you login