Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Closed Forums > Usborne

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-03-2012, 06:52 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Consultant specials for April? Sponsors?

I needed a little extra time to be sure Usborne is a good fit for me, and I think it will be, but now the great specials from February and March are gone, and I'm wondering if April will bring anything similar. Also, now that I'm ready to join, what is the best way to find a sponsor?

Thanks,

Dayna
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 04-03-2012, 08:08 PM
WAHM Regular

I am in a similar position as you! I would like to join but I haven't made up my mind yet. If I join I am hoping for a special and a good upline
Old 04-04-2012, 12:42 AM
WAHM Addict

For April- the kits are regular price- but still a great value. Either 69 for the mini kit (175+ value) or 149 for the bigger kit (400+ value) You can see the kits on any of our consultant websites to see what books come in them. We do have incentives to earn your kit price back though- so it could be FREE

As for a sponsor....I would recommend someone who fits with your personality- and your preferred training style. Are you an email communicator, phone, smoke signals? lol Interview a couple people if you like! The home office provides a ton of training and resources as well. They can be close to you, or long distance. (when I joined- my sponsor was in a different state..and I did just fine

Any questions- we are here to answer them!

Best wishes,

Dawn

Dawn Berkley, Supervisor ~ www.ReadingCanBeFun.com

Last edited by ReadingCanBeFun; 04-04-2012 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Addition
Old 04-04-2012, 05:26 AM
WAHM Master

Well said Dawn. The only thing I would add is ask yourself if you are more self motivated or if you need more support.

Some people do need a closer team if they are available. Now, this is isn't always an option. I have both a local team and a long distance team, and actually it's my long distance team that is stronger. I think it is because they are more self motivated.

Also, if you are a meeting person, find out what type of meetings they have. Some teams do weekly phone trainings, or online trainings. Some do monthly. Others do one-on-one calls. I know there are many great ways that different teams offer support.

The great thing about Usborne is that everyone is really nice and they work together. Good luck in your journey! You will love Usborne.

And also, shipping is free on the kits! And Usborne is always offering great incentives to earn free books and logo items,

Debbie

Last edited by littledb; 04-04-2012 at 05:39 AM. Reason: typo
Old 04-04-2012, 01:39 PM
WAHM Regular

I joined back in February and am really happy with my kit (the mini) and the way my home shows have gone.

For finding a sponsor, well Debbie or Dawn either one would be great! Neither are my sponsor although Debbie and I are in a group together, not sure where Dawn falls in there.

If you want someone local to you, do the consultant finder and find a local person and talk with them to see if it is a good fit. But really with so much modern technology, I don't think it would be a problem to sign with Debbie or Dawn even if they aren't super local to you.

Old 04-04-2012, 01:41 PM
WAHM Master

You would make a great sponsor too! You have a passion for the books, are actively working the biz, AND are hitting your incentive goals. :-D

As I said, this company is just amazing. Everyone works together.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:32 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Sponsor location? Teams?

Hi Again. Is there a good way to find out what 'teams' are out there? Is it better to chose a sponsor who is near by? It seems like Debbie and Dawn have so much information to give, I thought I would pick your brains a little more. Thanks so much!
Old 04-04-2012, 05:40 PM
WAHM Master

Hi!

For teams... there are a few different big ones. Some of them are regional. I am on the Usborne Achievers downline. It branches to the Hot Tamales, and then my Supervisor is the Diamonds, and my team is Go Read! :-)

I don't know what every teams name is. But I would focus more on the sponsor. It is nice when the upper team does reach down, and most do.

For a local team, it just depends on you. In many cases, there is not a local person. But if you need more face to face vs. phone, then it may help.

Feel free to pick away!

Debbie

Last edited by littledb; 04-04-2012 at 05:41 PM. Reason: typo

This ad will disappear if you login