Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Transcription & Writing > Transcription Services & Scopists

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-17-2013, 01:31 PM
Registered WAHM

Smile AccuTran Global?

Hello, all-
I am newly interested in transcribing, and am hoping to make a little bit of supplemental income for my family. I don't have any experience transcribing, but I am good at english (spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc) and I am a fast typer.

I've found quite a few possibilities from these forums, including Tigerfish, Focus Forward, Quicktate, Way with Words, and TranscribeMe (although the more I read, the less they look like a good idea). I just stumbled on Accutran Global, though, and I hadn't seen anything about them around here. Does anyone have any experience with them? Any idea if they are reliable/have enough work/what they pay?

I'm also open to comments about anyone else on my list... are there any I should avoid? Any more I should look into?
Thank you in advance!
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 07-17-2013, 02:36 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi, I worked for Accutran a few years back and found them very nice to work with. It's quarterly earnings, so there are busy times and not so busy times. They always paid on time and the pay was acceptable. It just ultimately didn't work out for me time wise. It clashed with other work, but they were fine.
Old 07-27-2013, 03:07 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi,
I worked for ATG on the proofing side. I would have stayed on, but they were not renewing the contract I was working on and I moved over the company that was handling it. I liked working for them. They are very helpful and always paid.

This ad will disappear if you login