Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Professions > Transcription Services & Scopists

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-02-2012, 02:14 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Focus Forward Transcription

On June 2, I passed the Focus Forward transcription test. On June 9, I faxed in all of my paperwork to them. I have yet to get confirmation that they received it or a login/password so I can start working for them. I do get some e-mails that they have stuff they need done ASAP, but I can't do it if I don't have login info. I have sent 3 e-mails to them to ask them about this. Has anybody else had this issue and if so, what do you suggest I do?

TIA
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 07-17-2012, 07:51 AM
WAHM Regular

Hi!

I had the same issue with Focus Forward. I emailed them about not getting assignments other than notices for rush ones that were up for grabs. I received an assignment from them a couple of days later. I have not done any work for Focus Forward since April or May, but I do know that they've made some changes about invoices and such. The company seems to focus on rush jobs, and I don't feel comfortable doing those as yet.
Old 08-02-2012, 03:45 PM
Registered WAHM

Hi, I just signed up for Focus Forward today.

After reading some of the reviews here, I am starting to get a little worried about the test that I took.

I didn't know that the grading was going to be so hard!

But anyway, I'm not going to psych myself out just yet, lol.

I do have a question though: Does anyone know if they resolved the issue with their new contractors yet?

This ad will disappear if you login