Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Transcription & Writing > Transcription Services & Scopists

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-23-2008, 11:17 AM
Super WAHM

As I am currently considering taking some courses in Scoping, I was contacted bya company called "Scoping Made Affordable" regarding a scoping course package.

I did a search and could find no information about it on these forums, so I am wondering if anyone has heard of it, taken the course- if it would be a good way to get started in this type of work?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 05-23-2008, 02:43 PM
Super WAHM

I have heard of that school. I think it's a relatively new program and I haven't heard of anyone signing up with them. Maybe someone with some info will respond to this.
Old 05-23-2008, 04:01 PM
Registered WAHM

I am taking scoping classes there, and SMA is a good school even though it is new. I would definately recommend it if you are considering scoping because Devon is very nice and helpful. If you are interested in classes there, I think now is the time to do it because she has a special on the classes right now. It's super cheap to sign up. Go to www.joyfulscoping.com.

Angela
Old 05-23-2008, 06:47 PM
WAHM Regular

I just signed up today! I am so excited to get started. The course isnewand I would guess the great special they are offeringis to get some students under their belts and get the word out about their course. Ihave spoken on the phone with Devon (one of the owners) and she was very helpful. I'm looking forward to the challenges of learning something newand if all goes well, I will soon be cheerleading for SMA.
Joyce
Old 05-24-2008, 06:27 PM
WAHM Regular

I just signed up, too! I can't wait to get started. Devon seems like such a great person and I look forward to learning from her. I will keep all posted about how my training is going.

Joyce, good luck and maybe we can cheer one another on.

Old 05-26-2008, 06:00 PM
WAHM Regular

Marci,
Thank you and good luck to you too. I hope there will be others joining us soon.
Joyce
Old 05-26-2008, 06:41 PM
WAHM Regular

I will be joining you. I am thrilled with this fabulous opportunity. Thrilled!
Old 05-27-2008, 01:42 PM
WAHM Regular

I'm a student with ISS, but I just wanted to wish you all much success with your training and your new career

I'm a fairly new student; I'm about to take the final for my Notereading course.

Good luck to all of you!

~~Rory~~
Old 09-17-2008, 01:30 PM
Registered WAHM

Devon is a wonderful person. I didn't even take her course, and she has gone out of her way to help me find work and give me some encouragement. It's nice that there are still people in the world who are willing to help others with nothing to gain.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:34 AM
WAHM Regular

Sorry for the late reply...I'm enrolled in the SMA course...I've had to take a break due to a family situation, but I've been very impressed with the course and the way it is run. When I pick it back up, I'll be returning to the exercises in the LMEG and then on to the software. If you haven't already done so, give Devon a call...that's what sold me!

This ad will disappear if you login