Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Gifts, Baskets, Home Goods and More > Thirty-One Gifts

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-02-2013, 09:27 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Is there an alternate enrollment kit for Fall 2013?

I am signing up on August 15 to become a consultant. The reason I'm waiting is because I just had a party and bought a ton of Island Damask, Party Punch, and Punch Bowl patterns. The black enrollment kit doesn't really do anything for me. My consultant showed me the back of her new catalog and I fell in love with the Teal and Plum! I want that enrollment kit. But I was just wondering if there is an alternate kit for Fall too. Maybe I'll love that one more

Thanks!
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 08-02-2013, 09:31 AM
Super WAHM

Send a message via AIM to melissaferrell

The enrollment kit on the back of the fall catalog is the only one available. They don't have different kits, unless they offer a choice between the current one along with the new one for a few days (like they did last catalog change).
Old 08-02-2013, 10:01 AM
WAHM Regular

Okay, thanks. I thought they might because the summer catalog has two kits (the black and pink one and the alternate Island Damask, Party Punch, Punch Bowl, etc shown on page 53's upper right hand corner). I just assumed there was always an alternate enrollment kit. Oh well, I still love the teal and plum!
Old 08-02-2013, 11:48 AM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigangirl View Post
Okay, thanks. I thought they might because the summer catalog has two kits (the black and pink one and the alternate Island Damask, Party Punch, Punch Bowl, etc shown on page 53's upper right hand corner). I just assumed there was always an alternate enrollment kit. Oh well, I still love the teal and plum!
In the summer, they usually extend the Spring Kit and then have one for the Summer in a new pattern as well. BUt that is the only time that we offer 2 different kits.

If you like the teal and the plum, then you can get that one on August 15th

HTH
Leanne

This ad will disappear if you login