Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Gifts, Baskets, Home Goods and More > Thirty-One Gifts

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-23-2013, 09:29 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Celebrate & Connect Amenity

I recently joined Thirty-One and I'm really excited. I wanted to attend the C&C but the registration was closed and late registration closed 3days before I joined. I did some calling and was able to speak to the host and was invited to attend and I did. I did not receive the amenity and was wondering if anyone has experienced this and if I called the home office would they send me the amenity? There were at least 10 ladies that did not show and not sure if they still receive theirs. It would be nice to have it for my July and August parties. Thanks for any advice!

Last edited by rlm1097; 06-24-2013 at 07:26 AM.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 06-24-2013, 07:26 AM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlm1097 View Post
I recently joined Thirty-One and the registration was closed and late registration closed 3days before I joined. I did some calling and was able to speak to the host and was invited to attend and I did. I did not receive the amenity. There were at least 10 ladies that did not show. I was wondering if anyone has experienced this and if I called home office would they send me the amenity. It would be nice to have it for my July and August parties. Thanks for any advice!
Welcome to Thirty One!

Unfortunately, the new rules say that only registered consultants get the Amenity. They company only sends enough amenities based upon how many are registered. As a Director, we have to send in as to who attended and whether we gave them an amenity. All amenities that are not reported as given out must be sent back to Home Office. There is no way to add anyone's name to this report. You can only click beside each consultant's name as to whether they attended and whether they received the amenity. This is a new rule based upon how Directors were being treated (consultants not showing up but still expecting the free gift) and other abuses that were going on, they are very strict about it now.

However, if would not hurt you to call the company and ask. They put the rules in place to simplify the C&C amenity process.

If you aren't able to get the amenity, rest assured that you will be able to purchase one at a great price on the Pre-sale that is coming up in July so you will have it in your hands for your August parties.

Like I said, it doesn't hurt to call I would in your position.
Leanne
Old 06-24-2013, 07:44 AM
Registered WAHM

Leanne, Thank you so much!! You are always so helpful and informative!!

This ad will disappear if you login