Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Gifts, Baskets, Home Goods and More > Thirty-One Gifts

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2013, 08:25 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Jewell handbags...related to Thirty One??

I saw a pic of Cindy on the Jewell Handbags website...any info??? The bags look AWESOME!
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 05-19-2013, 04:05 PM
Super WAHM

Send a message via AIM to melissaferrell

Jewell was founded by Cindy's sister and Cindy co-founded it. The company is geared to only about 15% of the population because of the pricing.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:33 AM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by poshthirtyone View Post
I saw a pic of Cindy on the Jewell Handbags website...any info??? The bags look AWESOME!
There isn't any link to 31 with Jewell except that Cindy will be Co founder of it along with her Sister. She wanted to reach a Demographic that we don't service with 31. The average price point for the line will be around $130.

This is going to be marketed to Upper Middle Class with barely any hostess benefits to speak of. Totally different demographic.

Essentially they researched it and found that only 20% of women in America carry a "branded" purse. This is the market they will be targeting.

Honestly, that is not my customer group. I prefer to market to the other 80% of America.

Thirty One's average price point is $28. With Jewell, the scarves are $50. Not my type of place to shop.

Cindy's goal in doing this with her sister is to reach a group of women with her mission that will probably not be reached with Thirty One.

This will be an elite company. They are not taking Open Enrollment. You must go through an application process to become a consultant.

I think Cindy is fabulous and I wish her well with their new venture. I know that Thirty One is still on her Priority List and we have fantastic management in our Home Office.

So all in all we are good here. and we wish Jewell good luck

Leanne
Old 05-20-2013, 11:11 AM
WAHM Regular

I found a founding designer so I will get a catalog soon! I sold Gigi Hill and actually the bags were more expensive than the prices I saw on the Jewell website. But the hostess rewards for Jewell are not that great. I may purchase a few items because they look really well made and it's nice to have a few fancy pieces for special occasions.
Old 05-21-2013, 11:00 AM
Registered WAHM

They are cute purses. I would probably get another coach if I were going to spend that much though.
Old 05-21-2013, 12:57 PM
WAHM Regular

I don't like the look of coach bags. These remind me of dooney and bourk(sp?) bags and I like the prices of these better!
Old 06-06-2013, 08:33 PM
WAHM Regular

Personally I love thirty one my friend is a consultant and I love the stuff.
Old 06-13-2013, 02:13 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Jewell Handbags

Yes, Jewell Handbags look awesome and it's stuff very nice, I also like to buy such types of bags and i recommend Luxury paper carrier bags for shopping purpose. Designs are fantastic of this luxury bags.
Old 06-13-2013, 05:18 AM
Awesome WAHM

Wish they would show more of their bags online. I have to admit I am not super impressed with what I see on their website but I do love bags so I'd like to see more!
Old 06-13-2013, 08:43 AM
Awesome WAHM

I would love for 31 to show the inside of the handbags that they sell or the bags in particular. Strap lengths would be awesome to include as well.

I remember as a customer always having to call the consultant and ask for strap lengths which if she didn't have the bag in stock to measure she didn't know. I'm trying to come up with a list of strap lengths so if someone asks I will know.

This ad will disappear if you login

Closed Thread