Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Gifts, Baskets, Home Goods and More > Thirty-One Gifts

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-11-2013, 08:47 AM
WAHM Master

Default Rec and Roll Presale starts the 16th!

Hey Ladies

We got the Go ahead from HO this morning on the Director's call to share about the upcoming Presale on two new items that will debut in April!!

It is called the Rec and Roll Presale! The sale will go from Feb. 16-25th. Directors should have one to display at the upcoming C&C meetings. Some of them may not make it but I think they will. Mine should be here Wednesday and my meeting is on Saturday. This will be the Pro Duffle though. We won't have the Jr. Duffle.

So exciting to add two new items as a Customer Special for April!!

With the OJ incentive and all of this, good grief!! How fun is it to be a 31 consultant!!

Leanne
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rec and Roll sale.jpg (19.6 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg Rec and Roll sale details.jpg (79.1 KB, 78 views)

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 02-11-2013, 05:57 PM
WAHM Regular

Will u measure it for me incase there is not one at my c&c
Old 02-11-2013, 07:35 PM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bratette View Post
Will u measure it for me incase there is not one at my c&c
I haven't received mine yet but I will when it comes in. If you haven't had a chance, checkout the 30 second video that was emailed out today about the sale. Scroll down to the body of the email and there should be a link.

Gives a great idea of it in use.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:43 PM
Registered WAHM

So excited for this, I hope these will be good sellers.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:58 AM
Registered WAHM

I am so excited for these...cant wait, i'm going to buy the max amt allowed
Old 02-12-2013, 09:25 AM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagladyLD View Post
I am so excited for these...cant wait, i'm going to buy the max amt allowed
This is the advice that I share with my team and you can take it or leave it I know each person's reasons for their 31 business is their own and so this may not apply to you.

Remember that you will get no credit for Personal Volume on these purchases. These items will be available for April Only as a Customer Special and it is not even March yet. These items will be available in other patterns come April.

I say the things because if you are looking to build a business you want to maximize your resources when adding to your display. I am very excited about these two additions but I am well aware that they are limited time things. It is possible they might be featured in the Summer catalog but we are not sure. So when adding things to my display, I prefer to use my money to add items that will be around longer than one month. Not saying you shouldn't get one but one of each is enough for display and you could use the money from not buying the other two to add items from the catalog that will be available to purchase before April and after April.

I know some ladies are in this for the discount and are not worried about PV and all. That is why I say, it depends upon what it is you want from your business. But if you are looking to make money and grow a business, use your resources wisely.

JMO and HTH!
Leanne
Old 02-12-2013, 02:59 PM
Registered WAHM

That's good advice, Leanne! As a new consultant, I appreciate it very much. Thanks for sharing!
Old 02-12-2013, 06:00 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Send a message via Yahoo to akerr1117

I agree with Leanne says. That is good advice. However, I wouldn't be surprised to see these items show up a future catalog. Seems like the last several pre-sale items have. Of course there is no guarantee. This is one item that has been a big request from customers so.....
Old 02-13-2013, 08:36 PM
WAHM Regular

Leanne will you share details of the presale items?
Old 02-13-2013, 08:47 PM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bratette View Post
Leanne will you share details of the presale items?
It was supposed to be delivered today and I didn't get it. So I checked tracking and now it shows the 15th so not sure about why.

I will post a picture of the Pro Duffle that was posted on our Director Group that may help a bit.

I know in the video it showed a Spirit Shoulder strap. It will be optional. I am hopeful that it will be another option that will be available in April. No word yet though.

I will post more when I get it.

Leanne
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pro Duffle Pink Lotsa Dots.jpg (76.1 KB, 50 views)

This ad will disappear if you login