Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Gifts, Baskets, Home Goods and More > Thirty-One Gifts

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-02-2013, 01:50 PM
Super WAHM

Send a message via AIM to melissaferrell
Default 2013 Conference

So, registration begins for our National Conference on Mon. - Yay! I'm so excited to go again this year.

But, the reason for my post is that I just learned today that the Initials National Conference is also in Atlanta, the same exact week -

Our dates are July 24th - 27th
Theirs are July 25th - 28th

This should be pretty interesting to say the least LOL!
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 02-03-2013, 08:39 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissaferrell View Post
So, registration begins for our National Conference on Mon. - Yay! I'm so excited to go again this year.

But, the reason for my post is that I just learned today that the Initials National Conference is also in Atlanta, the same exact week -

Our dates are July 24th - 27th
Theirs are July 25th - 28th

This should be pretty interesting to say the least LOL!
That should be VERY interesting, lol!!
Old 02-03-2013, 08:11 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Send a message via Yahoo to akerr1117

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery...
Old 02-04-2013, 06:17 AM
WAHM Master

Well, considering last year there were like $16k of us, I think it will be fine. Plus, we are so busy at Conference, it is doubtful we will have time to even notice
Old 02-06-2013, 12:45 PM
WAHM Regular

That is pretty funny! Is Initials at the GWCC too? Remember last year it was the hair show thing.
Old 02-06-2013, 12:59 PM
WAHM Master

Oh yeah! forgot about the Hair Show. I don't think they will be at the GWCC but it is possible I guess.

Atlanta is a big town so I think they can handle the Two Companies
Old 02-06-2013, 01:08 PM
WAHM Regular

Atlanta can definitely handle a lot at one time. I'd like to see an Initials bag -- never seen one in person. Just to know what they're really like.
Do you know when they're sending out the consultant emails to register? I've heard "waves" but from what I'm seeing no consultants have gotten them yet
Old 02-06-2013, 02:19 PM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephchiz View Post
Atlanta can definitely handle a lot at one time. I'd like to see an Initials bag -- never seen one in person. Just to know what they're really like.
Do you know when they're sending out the consultant emails to register? I've heard "waves" but from what I'm seeing no consultants have gotten them yet
Yes, the Director's emails came out in waves yesterday so I understand the anxiousness. I didn't get mine until late last night but it actually worked out fine. The reason they are late coming out today was there was some glitch with the system and it was showing no availability on some days. So I think they worked to get that straight before they will send the emails out to Consultants. I am sure when they do, they will be in the waves too though. They have blocked 6000 rooms and have the ability to get more so there will be space. Right now, everyone seems to be reserving their own room but when time gets closer, they will start cancelling them also because we will all be doubling up to save money.

I know I wasn't patient yesterday so I won't ask you to be !!
Leanne
Old 02-07-2013, 05:06 AM
WAHM Regular

WOOHOO
So I'm all registered!! And got my hotel room. Can't wait! I had FUN last year plus great training but this year knowing what to expect etc.....I think it will be even better!
Old 02-07-2013, 08:41 AM
Super WAHM

Send a message via AIM to melissaferrell

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephchiz View Post
WOOHOO
So I'm all registered!! And got my hotel room. Can't wait! I had FUN last year plus great training but this year knowing what to expect etc.....I think it will be even better!
I'm all registered, too, and I do agree that since I went last year and didn't know anything, that it will be a lot more fun this year knowing what to expect.

I reserved my room at the beginning of the week at one of the hotels on this list to make sure I got one - I first tried Omni since it is right there but there were no availabilities. When I registered last night for the actual conference, I tried to get in at the same place I had registered for earlier, but it said there wasn't an availability on the first night so I guess I will keep my original reservation.

This ad will disappear if you login