Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales: Gifts, Baskets, Home Goods and More Companies > Thirty-One Gifts

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-17-2012, 07:17 AM
WAHM Master

Default Who is earning the Believe and Achieve Incentives??

I love this incentive by the company and how great are they for offering such a "doable" incentive/reward during the easiest selling season!

I have earned both weeks so far. I have had some cancellations so i am going to have to get on the ball this week to earn this week. The rest of them should be ok! I got my wristlet in yesterday. So much cuter in person. I really like this Plum Mod Dot print!

I want that Perfect party set! I must have it!! I have a feeling it will be the last thing we will be able to earn though because I think everyone wants it! Maybe not

So, what have you earned? What are you most excited to earn??

Leanne

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 10-17-2012, 08:57 AM
WAHM Regular

Yay!!! I love it tooo! and you are so right so "doable"! I love the wristlet, waiting for my OUT and working on this weeks Retro Metro bag...... I have the Perfect Party set, but want it in the Plum dot...it is so awesome I love the matching spoon and fork that comes with. I am so focused on the Charm at the end of this I am working so hard to get all of these weeks in.
I have never had so much fun than I have working my Thirty-one business.
Old 10-17-2012, 09:08 AM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyluvs31 View Post
Yay!!! I love it tooo! and you are so right so "doable"! I love the wristlet, waiting for my OUT and working on this weeks Retro Metro bag...... I have the Perfect Party set, but want it in the Plum dot...it is so awesome I love the matching spoon and fork that comes with. I am so focused on the Charm at the end of this I am working so hard to get all of these weeks in.
I have never had so much fun than I have working my Thirty-one business.
I agree. I want those polka dotted matching utensils! And I am not a cook so I love that they will say Just Believe on there. I tell people that maybe people will Just Believe it is homemade!

This is the number one thing that I want to earn. LIke you, I want to earn that charm.

I sent this out to my team but only 9,000 consultants are still on track for the consistency charm. As the weeks continue, that will drop. So if you are one of the few to earn that Charm, you will be in an elite group.

I remember last summer when we did the 6 weeks to Summer Challenge where if you turned a party in each week for 6 weeks you got one of the new backpacks, there were only 1,100 consultants that earned it. We also got a key chain with Cindy Monroe's signature on it. you better believe that when I found out that I was one of only 1100 to earn that, I swelled with pride. I am sure there will be more than 1100 that earn it this time BUT to know that less than 10% of the consultants will get that award, that is truly somethign to be proud of!!

Leanne
Old 10-17-2012, 11:50 AM
Super WAHM

I am loving this incentive too! I didn't get the Wristlet, but did get the OUT and will be getting the Retro Metro. I contemplated putting in my own order WK1 so I could earn the charm (I have parties all the other weeks) but decided against it. Of course now I have a bunch of individual orders worth $200+...wish I had them WK 1, lol!
Old 10-17-2012, 11:58 AM
Super WAHM

Send a message via AIM to melissaferrell

I have earned all 3 weeks so far just with online parties. I have a catalog party set for week 4 as well as a home party; a catalog party for week 5 (that I got because the hostess wants the Organizing Pack) and 2 home parties (one is a fundraiser), 1 each week for 6 & 7 already on the books, then others that want to have home parties but are trying to figure out the best time on their schedules. LOVE LOVE LOVE vendor shows
Old 10-17-2012, 01:07 PM
Registered WAHM

Week One - I bought items with University of Florida personalization for myself because I am doing a fundraiser with the Rocky Mountain Gator Club and needed a set of display items - earned the wristlet

Week Two - My first home party - $700+ and earned the OUT, woo hoo!

Week Three - the Gator Club fundraiser is Saturday. They expect over 300+ crowd to show for the game, so I am crossing my fingers it will be successful or at the least, that I'll be able to cash and carry the display items I laid out $$$ for and have enough orders to make a party. Hard to tell, could be a 4 figure event or I could have to hustle to get $200 of orders. I think the price point is a bit high on the collegiate line. On the other hand, this is a crazy bunch of Gator fans gearing up for the biggest game of the year, so you never know! Should be fun regardless and get me some good exposure.

I have home parties set for weeks 4,5,6.

Just need a booking for Nov. 9-10 weekend and I'll earn week 7 AND Level 4 start swell!

Oh and I got my first recruit today, so things are rolling along!
Old 10-18-2012, 07:26 PM
WAHM Regular

So excited I am earning the Retro Metro Bag this week - and a party next week - can't wait to see what's next!
Old 10-19-2012, 08:35 AM
WAHM Master

I had quite a few cancellations this month so this week was sort of left blank. I just made up some bundles and put it out through an email. I have sold several so far! I shared them on my team FB group. I just incorportated the OUT and Super OUT in the bundles to really show a great deal!!

We will see. It ain't over til you know who sings! And No, it isn't me!

Leanne
Old 10-19-2012, 08:40 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanne McGarr View Post
I had quite a few cancellations this month so this week was sort of left blank. I just made up some bundles and put it out through an email. I have sold several so far! I shared them on my team FB group. I just incorportated the OUT and Super OUT in the bundles to really show a great deal!!

We will see. It ain't over til you know who sings! And No, it isn't me!

Leanne
LOL...you crack me up Leanne ;-) I have had a few cancelations this month too, this is the first time it's happened so much. They have rescheduled, but for late Nov and Dec. I put together a party with Christmas gifts and submitted last night...I really wanted that RMB, lol!
Old 10-19-2012, 08:53 AM
Super WAHM

And I got the G4A LUT with Elf in Training that you posted Leanne, super cute, thanks for the idea!

This ad will disappear if you login